Advantages of Ground Penetrating Radar over Radiography (X-Ray) in Texas
- One of the many advantages of using ground penetrating radar over radiography in Texas is the lower cost.
- When using Ground Penetrating Radar during concrete scanning in a city like Frisco, Texas only one side of the concrete surface needs to be scanned in order to view from one side to the other.
- The Ground Penetrating Radar System in Texas is so easy to use; set up time is almost immediate.
- In a city like League City, Texas when using Ground Penetrating Radar System there is no risk of radiation. There is no need to clear the area being scanned.
- Any size area in Arlington, Texas needing surface scanned can be done without having to reset-up the Ground Penetrating Radar equipment.
- Ground Penetrating Radar System has the ability to scan hard to reach areas when you are trying to locate utilities in Texas.
- Thousands of square feet can be scanned each day.
- Ground Penetrating Radar data is gathered quickly and the results are produced immediately.
- Ground Penetrating Radar System scans can reach a depth up to 10 feet deep.
Some of the cities in Texas where ground penetrating radar has been used:
- Fort Worth, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Denton, Texas
For more information on the following topics, click below: